Garmin Pro 70 Bark Control and Dog Training Collar - 1600M
* 6 levels of continuous stimulation with Tone and Beacon Light only option
* Up to 1600 metres range
* Waterproof Transmitter (IPX 7) & Receiver (1 ATM)
* Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in both the remote and receiver. 60 hour run time
* Expandable system to train up to 6 dogs with one transmitter
* The Garmin Pro PT10 Add a Dog Collar can be purchased from here.
* Colour coded buttons to match with colours of dog receiver collar strap
* Battery life indicator on Transmitter and Receiver
Bark Control Collar Features:
* Bark Odometer to count how often the dog barks
* Accelerometer sensor: only the dog with the collar can activate it
* Autorise mode: automatic, self-adjusting levels of correction
Download Garmin Pro70 Manual From here.
The new Garmin Pro 70 Dog Training Collar is the top of range working dog and hunting dog training system for professional and serious amateur trainers. It has all the features you need for dog training whether in the yard or out in the field to train up to 6 dogs with a range up to 1600 metres. The transmitter has colour coded button to match with the colour of collar strap so you can easily pick the right dog. The selection dial provides 6 levels of stimulation as well as tone only and beacon light option without complexity. It also features remote-operated LED beacon lights on the receiver collar for low light conditions. The Garmin Pro 70 Dog Training Collar also has built in BarkLimiter which is the same as Garmin Delta Sport remote but with higher output. The feature is activated from the collar, for a quieter kennel.
The Garmin Pro 70 Dog Training Collar has the built in BarkLimiter feature which turns the receiver collar into a bark control collar. When the vibration sensor detects the barking, the collar emits the lowest level stimulation. If the dog does not stop barking, the output will increase until the dog stops. When the collar is not activated, the collar will reset itself back to the lowest level.
It counts and displays the number of times the dog barks since it was last turned on. This can help with tracking the dog’s barking. The Red Flash stands for 10 barks and Green Flash stands for 1 bark. So if the dog barks 24 times during last ON/OFF period, the collar should flash 2 Reds and 4 Greens when you turn off the collar.
- Garmin Pro receiver collar with black strap
- Garmin Pro 70 transmitter
- Collar battery charging cradle, transmitter charging cradle, dual lead wall charger
- Set of long contact points
- Set of short contact points
- Owner’s manual
Remote Trainer Features:
- Up to 1600 metres range
- Suits most medium to large stubborn dogs
- 6 levels of stimulation
- Continuous correction, Warning Tone with Beacon Light only option
- Waterproof Transmitter & Receiver
- Rechargeable lithium-ion fast batteries system. 60 hour run time
- Expandable to train up to 6 dogs
- Transmitter with colour coded buttons identify different dogs on multi-dog situation
- Battery indicator on Transmitter and Receiver
Bark Control Collar Features:
- Bark Odometer bark counter
- Accelerometer sensor: only the dog with the collar can activate it
- Automatic, self-adjusting levels of correction
- 1 year warranty