Dogtra "IQ PLUS" Dog Training Collar - 365M
We are proud to be Dogtra’s sole authorised dealer in NZ.* Up to 365 metres range
* Expandable to control 2 dogs (with purchasing extra collar)
* Waterproof receiver collar (IPX9K)
* Weatherproof transmitter handheld
* Vibration and 100 variable levels in both continuous and nick stimulation
* Transmitter and collar are rechargeable with 2 hours quick charge
* Easy to use, comfortable and ergonomic transmitter
* Battery indicator
* 3 Year NZ Local Warranty by DogMaster
* The Dogtra iQ Add a Dog Collar can be purchased from here.
Download Dogtra iQ plus Manual From here.
Dogtra “IQ Plus” Dog Training Collar Features:
- with range up 360 metres
- Small and compact design to suit most small to medium breeds
- Waterproof collar
- Capacity to train up to 2 dogs (with purchasing extra collar)
- 100 levels stimulation
- Vibration, Continuous and Nick stimulation
- Rechargeable system with 2 hours fast charge
- Easy to use, comfortable and ergonomic transmitter
- Battery indicator
- 1 year warranty
The Dogtra “IQ Plus” Dog Training Collar is a small dog remote trainer for your big problem. This small and compact kit is so easy to use with big button design. It is suitable for most small to medium size pet dogs as well as working dogs. The system has up to 365 metres range. The new fashionable two-tone colour case. This water resistant transmitter weighs only 76.5g and the waterproof receiver collar weighs only 110g. The new Dogtra “IQ Plus” Dog Training Collar still comes with Dogtra’s NCP stimulation features even in 2 dog training mode. With the smooth rheostat dial, you can easily switch stimulation levels between 0 to 100.
The majority of Dogtra dog training collars for dogs end with the letters NCP, standing for “Nick” and “Constant” in stimulation mode, and “Pager” which is Dogtra’s patented non-stimulating function.
“Nick” is used to correct unwanted behaviour by emitting a short, quick stimulation pulse – approx 1 second
“Constant” delivers a continuous stimulation as long as the button “C” is pressed. The max duration is 12 seconds. The stimulation will be automatically turned off after 12 seconds.
The Dogtra IQ plus dog training collar has total 100 intensive levels of stimulation available in Nick and Constant mode.
“Pager” gives a vibration to notify the dog which works better than warning tone. This is also beneficial with dogs that are hard of hearing or in windy and noise location.
When first start of using the system, always make sure to start with the lowest setting (1). Slowly work your way through the levels until you can see a response from your dog, like a niggling effect or a halting effect if the dog were on a leash. That is your dog’s respond level to start with initial training. The output level can be adjusted which is according to your dog and the situation you’re in, this will be noticeable in times of increased excitement or distraction. Heavily use of the Pager function and static stimulation may drain batteries a little quicker.
3 color LED battery indicator
The LED color indicates battery life level. Green is full charge, Amber means half charge and Red means need to charge.