Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Mini GPS Dog Track N Train System
or 4 x fortnightly payments of
and receive your order now.
DogMaster Armored Mini Garmin Tracking collars have the following included:
- Exclusive DogMaster Stainless Armour Kit with removable stainless steel clip - installed.
- DogMasters Industrial wrap - installed.
- Back up inhouse Service Dept.
For more indepth details on the mini collar itself please take a look at the stand alone collar.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Choose from three views: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS - automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen -- no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Maps
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin TT15 mini Collar Features:
- Suits small working and hunting dogs from 7kg
- Rechargeable with fast charge
- Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
The Garmin Alpha100/TT15 mini combo - smallest dog track and train system is finally here. With the latest Garmin and Tri Tronics technology, this system helps you achieve optimum performance from your small working and hunting dogs. The TT15 mini collar combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track and train up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
By using the Alpha 100, you can track and train up to 20 Garmin TT15 mini collars or other Alpha 100 handheld. When tracking dogs with the TT15 mini collar, the Alpha 100 handheld shows each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you the dog status - “Treed” "Running" "Sitting" or “On Point.” The TT15 mini collar has a built in remote training collar which is the same as Garmin Pro PT10 collar. It has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and 3 stimulation output range (low, medium and high output) with 6 levels of output in each range.
Emits a brief stimulation when pressing the training key, regardless of how long the key is depressed.
Emits stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds. The stimulation will stop after 8 seconds and be reactivated after cool down period.
Activates an audible tone instead of stimulation. A tone can be used as either a positive or negative training cue.
Emits vibration instead of stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds.
You can setup an invisible boundary around an area or a radius around the current location. A location alert notifies you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit a particular location. The virtual boundaries of the Geofence are accurate up to approximately 3 metres. Geofences perform best when sized to cover an area encompassing an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre).
Long Battery Life
When tracking with the TT15 mini collar, hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the TT15 mini collar reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.
Customers also viewed