Garmin TT15 Armoured GPS Track N Train Collar
* Up to 7km range
* 58cm long range antenna for TT15 collar
* Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
* 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
* Waterproof (1 ATM)
* Rechargeable with 4 hour fast charge
* Remote operated beacon light
* Rescue mode to save battery
* And heat shrink on both GPS & radio antennas for better protection
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
DogMaster Armored Garmin Tracking collars have the following included:
- DogMasters Industrial wrap - installed
- CPH - Exclusive DogMaster Trainers Comms Protective Hardware to protect against comms loss around the wire - installed.
- The 58cm long range antenna comes as standard
Garmin TT15 GPS Pig Hunting Dog Track N Train collar Features:
- Up to 7km range
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation output
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Rechargeable with 4 hour fast charge
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
- Garmin ALPHA Pig Hunting GPS collar comes with DMT stainless steel case
- And heat shrink on both GPS & radio antennas for better protection
- 58cm long range antenna available
- 1 year warranty
The New Garmin TT15 add – A – Dog GPS Dog Collar allows you to add extra dog tracking and training collars to the Garmin ALPHA Dog Tracking system. This collar allows you to track and train a dog up to 7 km’s range. The Garmin ALPHA Dog Tracker handheld device is expandable to track (T5 Collars) / track & train (TT15 Collars) up to 20 dogs. These collars are fully waterproof and rechargeable with 4 hours fast charge as well as user easy replaceable battery.
DMT Pig Hunting Kit
DogMaster Trainers designs the Pig Hunting protection kit for the Garmin TT15 dog GPS tracking and training collar for Australian tough Pig Hunting conditions. The kit includes strong industrial heatshrink on radio antenna and GPS antenna.
“This unit is designed for dog tracking & pig hunting under normal Australian conditions. Due to the harsh conditions and heavy usage required for Pig Hunting, we strongly recommend a protective cover is used to ensure your warranty is not made void.”
Extended Range Antenna
DogMaster Trainers recommend our customers getting the 58cm/22.5 inch antenna for the Garmin TT15 GPS Pig Hunting Dog Track N Train collar. Especially with the Australian tough Pig Hunting conditions, pig hunters and dogs are working under heavy covered area, this antenna emits a much better signal so the TT15 collar is still able to communicate with Garmin Alpha 100 handheld.
You can manually activate the Rescue Mode of the T5 collar, within the Rescue Mode, the collar’s update rate will drop to every 2 minute to ping the ALPHA handheld to extend the battery life. The Rescue Mode stays on until you turn it off. This mode will be activated automatically when the battery of the collar drops to 25%, it gives the maximum amount of hours to find a lost dog.
Collar operating hours in relation to the Ping Update Rate
25 hours with 5 second update rate
35 hours with 10 second update rate
40 hours with 30 second update rate
52 hours with 120 second update rate
Train Your Dogs
The Garmin TT15 collar has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and total 18 levels of output in static correction.
The Garmin TT15 collar has a built-in remote operated beacon light. It helps pig hunters locate their dogs at night or in low light condition. It also helps to warn drivers if the dog wanders near the road. The beacon light is visible for up to 90 metres.
Weight: approx 300g with pig hunting protection kit