Garmin DriveTrack 70LMT GPS Dog Tracker and Car Navigator
- Works with Astro 430 or Alpha 100 (software 7.60 update required) GPS dog system to track your dogs
- Displays roads, trails and dog locations on a bright 7.0-inch high resolution display
- Includes preloaded TOPO Lite NZ/AU mapping and 1-year Birds Eye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Detailed road maps of Australia and New Zealand with free lifetime map and traffic updates
- Road mapping gives spoken turn-by-turn directions, plus driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, school zones and more
- Easy to track dogs with On road and Off road maps
- Bluetooth smartphone connect for handsfree and smart notification
- Driver Alerts and live Traffic Notifications
- 1 year warranty
The "Big Screen" for GPS dog tracker is finally here. The Garmin DriveTrack 70LMT "mirrors" your Alpha100 or Astro 430 GPS dog tracking device screen to a 7 inch high resolution display when you track your dogs in the car. With the bigger and brighter display, you will be able to see your dogs' status much easier. The Drivetrack 70 comes with preloaded Topo lite map which shows multiple dogs' location, status, direction of moving and speed from the outdoor maps or turn by turn City navigation map. It can be also upgraded to the full Topo map and Birds Eye Satellite Imagery with more details.
How does it work?
The Garmin DriveTrack 70LMT "talks" to the Alpha 100 or Astro 430 handheld device via Bluetooth. It means the DriveTrack 70LMT must within 50 metres range from the Alpha 100 and Astro 430 or it will lose the connection. Once the dog collar is connected with the Alpha 100/Astro 430 and receiving GPS signal without problem, the Dog status will be shown on the DriveTrack 70LMT screen.
Please note: The Astro 430 already comes with the latest firmware but Alpha 100 requires firmware upgrade to 7.60 or above to work with Drivetrack 70LMT. It can be updated via Garmin Web Updater software as well as Garmin Express app. With the latest software update, the Broadcast Dog Data menu will come up. It has to set as “on” in the Alpha 100/Astro 430 handheld, otherwise it will display Lost connection on the Drivetrack 70LMT.
Track the dogs
With the Garmin DriveTrack 70LMT, you can easily track up to 20 dogs on a 7 inch screen, pinch to zoom touch screen GPS tablet with up to 2.5 second update rate. The device comes preloaded with Garmin City Navigator Australia and New Zealand Map and Topo Lite AU/NZ outdoor maps which means you can use turn by turn direction GPS tracking in the city or directions only in the field.
The DriveTrack 70LMT comes with free "Lifetime Maps and Traffic" updates. The maps and firmware can be updated via Garmin Express desktop app. The live traffic data is received from an over-the-air broadcast FM radio signal wirelessly which doesn't require mobile network to transfer data.
The DriveTrack 70LMT connects to smartphones (Apple ISO and Android) via bluetooth. With the smartphone connection, you can see who is calling, ignore or answer any calls, and speak through the built in speaker, receive texts and alerts from compatible phone apps - facebook, email, twitter etc all on a 7 inch HD touch screen.
Customers also viewed