Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Standard Track N Train System
* Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15/T5 collars) or other Alpha 100 from up to 7km away
* Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
* 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
* Long range antennas for Alpha 100 handheld and TT15 collar are available
* Tracks and sends message to other paired Alpha 100 devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* Remote Activated Beacon Light on TT15 Collar
* 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
* Waterproof (IPX 7) Handheld/Alpha 100
* Waterproof (1 ATM) Dog Collar/T5
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
Garmin Alpha GPS Dog Track N Train System Features
- Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
- Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15/T5 collars) or other Alpha 100 from up to 7km away
- Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
- Long range antennas for Alpha 100 handheld and TT15 collar are available
- Track and message other paired Alpha 100 devices
- Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
- Remote Operated Beacon Light on TT15 Collar
- 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
- Fully waterproof system
- Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
- 1 year warranty
Garmin Alpha GPS Dog Track N Train System Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance traveled
- Dog Trails: 3 different views: Complete History view, Partial History view, or no Trail History view
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide – Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS – automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen — no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Maps
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin TT15 Collar Features:
- Rechargeable with fast charge
- Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
PLEASE NOTE: The "Standard' collar does not include DogMaster's exclusive enhancements
- No Stainless Steel Armour & Industrial Shrink Wrap Protection – Not recommended·
- No CPH - Comms Protective Hardware installed
- No Industrial wrap to strengthen and protect your coax cable and GPS receiver
- Ask yourself is the extra $$ we charge for the Stainless Armour, CPH & Industrial wrap and 20-30 mins of our time to install everything worth it... if so please choose the "Armoured" version.
The Legal Garmin Alpha GPS Dog Track N Train System is finally here. With the latest Garmin and Tri Tronics technology, this system helps you achieve optimum performance from your working and hunting dogs. The TT15 collar combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics dog training e collar technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track and train up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
When tracking dogs with the TT15 collar, the Alpha 100 handheld shows you each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being traveled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you when the dog is “Treed” “Running” “Sitting” or “On Point.” When training the dog with TT15 collar, it has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and 3 stimulation output range (low, medium and high output) to choose from. Each output range has 6 levels of output which gives total 18 levels output in continuous and momentary stimulation.
Emits a short stimulation when pressing the training key, regardless of how long the key is depressed.
Emits stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds. The stimulation will be cut off automatically if the static correction is over 8 seconds. It can be reactivated after the cut off period.
Activates an audible tone instead of stimulation. A tone can be used as either a positive or negative training cue.
Emits a vibration instead of static correction while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds.
You can setup an invisible boundary around an area or a radius around the current location. A location alert notifies you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit a particular location. The virtual boundaries of the Garmin Alpha GPS Dog Track N Train System are accurate up to approximately 3 metres. Geofences perform best when sized to cover an area encompassing an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre). Please note: Alpha 100 will only alert you when the dog leaves the area, it won’t work as dog containment system which gives the dog a correction from the collar.
Extend Battery Life
When tracking with the TT15 collar, hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the TT15 collar reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.