Dogtra ARC Handsfree Dog Training Collar - 1200M
We are proud to be Dogtra’s sole authorised dealer in NZ.* Up to 1200m range
* Handsfree remote activation (Up to 10m from handheld transmitter)
* Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to suit most dogs
* Suits dog from 5.5kg in weight
* 'Nick' and 'Constant' stimulation and non-stimulating pager/vibration
* Rheostat dial with up to 127 levels stimulation
* One dog training system (Non Expandable)
* LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation, and battery status
* Fully waterproof IPX9K system
* Rechargeable with 2 hours fast charge battery
* 3 Year NZ Local Warranty by DogMaster
Download Dogtra ARC Manual From here.
Recommend Dog Breeds examples (Over 6 months)
*Bull Terrier *Cavalier King Charles *Scottish Terrier *Jack Russel *Beagle *Kelpie *Cattle Dog *Border Collie *Staffy *Bull Terrier *Whippet *Cocker Spaniel *Poodle *Labrador *Golden Retriever
The Dogtra ARC Handfree is the latest Dogtra Finest E collar which stands for Advanced Receiver Concept. This system has up to 1200 metres range which is enough for everyday dog training in the yard or out the field. The Dogtra ARC handfree remote trainer has a low profile receiver collar that is ergonomically shaped to suit most small to medium size pet dogs and working dogs. The grips on the handheld transmitter allow you to always have a firm grip of the training at hand.
The ARC Handfree dog training collar comes with a small finger tap remote. It can be attached onto fingers, wrist, palm, quad bike handle bar or a gun stock. This allows you easy to access and activate the dog collar just by one finger tap. Dogtra designs the Handfree product to be simple and easy to use, that’s why it only supports one dog operation. The little Handfree acts as remote of the ARC handfree handheld, it has to stay in a range with the ARC handheld to work. The maximum range is 10 metres but ideally within 5 metres for best performance.
The button on the Handfree can be reprogrammed to pair with one of the training function: Nick, Constant or Vibration.
“Nick” is a single, rapid pulse of electrical stimulation.
“Constant” is a continuous stimulation which can last up to 12 seconds. The stimulation will be automatically turned off after 12 seconds.
“Pager” emits a vibration stimulation which is a great way of communicating with your dog using non – electrical stimulation.
1 x ARC Transmitter
1 x ARC Receiver/Collar
1 x ARC Handfree remote
Battery charger and splitter cable
Metal belt clip and screws