Dogtra 1900S Handsfree Remote Dog Training Collar - 1200M
We are proud to be Dogtra’s sole authorised dealer in NZ.
* Up to 1200m range
* Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to suit most dogs
* Suits most medium to large dogs
* 'Nick' and 'Constant' stimulation along with a non-stimulating pager/vibration
* Rheostat dial with up to 127 levels stimulation
* LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation, and battery status
* Fully waterproof system (IPX 9K)
* Rechargeable with 2-hour rapid charge Lithium Polymer battery
* 3 Year NZ Local Warranty by DogMaster
* 1902S two dogs training system available here.
Download Dogtra 1900S Manual From here.
Recommended for the following dog breeds over 6 months of age:
*Kelpie *Cattle Dog *Border Collie *Staffy *Bull Terrier *Whippet *German Shepherd *Labrador *Golden Retriever *German Shorthaired Pointer *Australian Shepherd *Husky *Rottweiler *Doberman *Ridgeback *Maremma *Wolfhound *Bull Arab *Weimaraner *Boxer *Mastiffs
The New Dogtra 1900S handfree remote dog training collar is the new Dogtra 1900s remote trainer with compact Handsfree Remote Controller. It allows you to control the 1900s transmitter remotely by a smaller "remote" which gives you freedom to multitask and have discrete control during field operation. The little handfree remote has attached to a strap which can be wear/attach to your fingers, wrist, palm, or around a gun stock.
How does the handsfree remote work?
It works by connecting to Dogtra 1900s transmitter wirelessly. It has range of 10 metres with the transmitter. The button is reset to activated continuous stimulation of the transmitter however, it can be reprogrammed to use vibration or momentary stimulation.
The 1900s receiver collar has the same slim ergonomically shaped (curve) design as the Dogtra ARC remote trainer. This change makes the collar fits on the dog much better than most big dog remote training systems. The 1900s receiver collar looks the same as the ARC receiver collar but a little bigger in size. It is a high output version of the Dogtra ARC system.